We are looking to expand our Marketing team with a great Growth Marketer !
Are you eager to bring your talents to a fast growing startup and help farmers store CO2 by transitioning towards regenerative agriculture?
Soil Capital is a mission-driven company with long expertise in regenerative agriculture and low-carbon transition of agricultural systems. Operating internationally, Soil Capital's ambition is to accompany farmers in the transition of one million hectares to more profitable and regenerative agriculture by 2025.
We have developed Europe's first certified carbon payment programme for farmers, called Soil Capital Carbon. It allows farmers to measure and certify their carbon footprint each year, while valuing their reduced carbon emissions and/or increased soil carbon storage on the carbon markets. Agricultural and food companies use Soil Capital Carbon as a transition tool to engage their farmers in a certified low-carbon approach and build new value opportunities through the development of certified low-carbon value chains.
Soil Capital Carbon is supported by mySoilCapital, a farmer and partner portal that collects, processes and delivers data so that farmers and partners can implement better regenerative and low carbon agriculture.
- Role: Growth Marketer
- Contract type : Permanent
- Context : Company growth
- Location: Belgium, France or UK with frequent travels to main offices in Perwez, Belgium (20’ South of Brussels)
Role and responsibilities
As part of the Marketing and Sales Team, the Growth Marketer will contribute to the:
- Generation of qualitative Leads
- Performance of the marketing campaigns focusing on Inbound strategy
- Increase of the sales revenue
- Creation of an automated and consistent Marketing funnel through the different buyer journey
More specifically, the Growth Marketer will be responsible for:
- Maximizing the conversion of leads to customers through the sales funnel
- Defining strategic needs of marketing content to educate and support lead conversion
- Following-up and coordinating the content creation (in two languages: French and English) from writing to delivery.
- Integrating the content in the sales funnel with the necessary workflow and automation in HubSpot and in soilcapital.com website (when needed)
- Ensure the content is visible to target audiences with necessary marketing campaigns
- Data tracking (analytics/KPIs) of the user journey to evaluate the performance of the content and marketing campaigns on conversion rate
- Supervising and optimizing of the commercial website soilcapital.com in order to achieve the marketing objectives
- Coordinating with the product teams to ensure a consistent online user journey
What about you?
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven track record at stepping up lead conversion rate
- Good capacity on HubSpot (reporting, pipelines, marketing automation)
- Detailed oriented
- Capacity to analyze and review decision to reach expected outcomes
- Experience in A/B testing
- Experience with Wordpress CMS and driving structural changes to the website with (external) web developers.
- Understanding website performance and optimisation
- Extensive experience with digital marketing (SEO, social media, paid ads, retargeting, email marketing)
- Autonomous, creative and results-oriented
- Ability to code desirable
- French and English language capacity
- Knowledge of agriculture and/or a strong interest in the environmental and social impact of Soil Capital's mission
Are you the person we are looking for? Then send us your application here 👉